500g raw mango, cut into cubes
150ml mustard oil
143g Arqa Aam Ka Achaar mix
All ingredients are available at Foodhall stores
- Cube raw mangoes and rinse them in cold water.
- Lay it out on a cloth and let it dry out for 15 minutes.
- Heat up mustard oil till it reaches smoking point. Take it off the heat and allow to cool.
- Add Aam Ka Achaar masala to the cooled oil and mix well.
- Add the cubed raw mangoes and toss together.
- Keep this mix in a sealed glass jar in a shaded place for at least 15 days to complete the pickling process.