7 slices of bread
½ cup milk
1 vanilla pod, seeds scraped
1 tbsp ARQA Cinnamon
4 apples, peeled and chopped
1 cup brown sugar
3 tbsp corn flour
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees C
- Slice bread into cubes.
- In a bowl, whisk together eggs, milk, vanilla, cinnamon.
- Add the bread and stir well.
- In a baking pan, evenly spread the bread mixture.
- In another bowl, mix together the apples with brown sugar and corn flour.
- Spread the apple mix evenly on top and bake in the oven for 45 minutes.
- Serve with vanilla ice cream.