2 fillets of basa, skin and bones removed
1 tbsp butter
1 cup fish stock
¼ cup cream
2 tbsp Dijon mustard
Handful of finely chopped fresh dill
Salt to taste
- Cut the fish fillets in half and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Take a large pan that is big enough to hold all the fillets in one layer. Melt butter in the pan and place the fish fillets carefully. After a minute, give it a turn and cook for a minute more on the other side.
- Pour the stock and bring it to a boil. Cover the pan, reduce the heat and simmer for about 4 minutes. When done, take the fish off the pan and place on a serving plate.
- Pour cream to the pan and give it a whisk. Check for salt and add any, if required. Now, add Dijon mustard and dill leaves. Give it a whisk and cook for a minute. Pour the sauce over the cooked fish and sprinkle the capers on top.
- Serve warm with some bread or salad of your choice.