Cherry mozzarella; 100g
Fresh figs, ripe; 2pcs
Arugula leaves, handful; 80g
Pecan Honey by Bustaan; 2 tbsp
Chevre cheese with honey & truffle; 60g
Truffle oil; few drops to drizzle
- Drain the cherry mozzarella on kitchen towel to remove excess water and cut into wedges, keep chilled.
- Cut the fresh figs into wedges and place in a bowl, add the fresh mozzarella and a handful of fresh arugula leaves.
- Drizzle 2 tablespoons of Pecan Honey on top of the salad & sprinkle salt and pepper to taste.
- Crush a spoonful of Chevre cheese with honey & truffle on top and drizzle some truffle oil on top.
- Optionally, you can also shave some fresh black truffles all over on top and serve immediately.