Salt; 2 tbsp.
Rice vermicelli; 1 bag
Assortment greens; (lettuce, bean sprouts, garlic chive, Thai basil and mint)
Vegetable oil; 2 tsp.
Garlic cloves; 2; minced
Hoisin sauce; 1/3 cup
Peanut butter; 1/2 cup
Garnish- Toasted peanut and sriracha sauce for spiciness
- Wash and process all the vegetables and set aside.
- Cook the rice vermicelli as per package directions, drain excess water, rinse and set aside to cool.
- To make the roll, rehydrate rice paper, one at a time in warm water. On one end of the rice paper, add a bed of noodles and an assortment of greens.
- Start rolling up the filled end, tightly tucking in as you roll up. Tuck in the sides when you are half-way through rolling.
- In a small sauce pan, heat up vegetable oil and add minced garlic to sauté until fragrant. Add hoisin sauce and peanut butter and whisk until smooth. Add a splash of water or vegetable stock and simmer for a thick consistency.
- Add Sriracha for a spicy kick and garnish with toasted peanuts.