The Italians have gifted the world an easy snack dressed with cheese and herb. Here is a recipe of pull-apart bread made by our expert chef
Cook Time: 30 minutes
Serves: 3-4 people
210 g soft dough balls
15 g Parmesan cheese
Sprinkle of chilli flakes
Sprinkle of oregano
30 g butter
All ingredients are available at Foodhall stores
- In a pan, melt butter and add chilli flakes, oregano, salt & black crushed pepper. Pour the mixtures in intervals over the dough balls till you finish all of it and let it soak for 30 minutes at room temperature.
- Line a ring mold and cover the base with silver foil to close from one side and grease it with butter from all sides.
- Fill in the mold with the dough balls and bake it for 10-12 minutes at 190 degree C.
- After 5-7 minutes into baking, generously sprinkle Parmesan cheese chilli flakes & oregano on top and continue baking for the remaining time or until golden brown in color.
- Brush it with herbed butter and serve warm.