Eggplant, roasted & peeled; 1 medium (250g)
Olive oil; 100g
Tahina Paste; 75g
Garlic, minced; 3 cloves (8g)
Parsley, chopped; 2 tsp (6g)
Cumin Powder, roasted; 1 tsp (3g)
Salt; to taste
Black pepper, crushed; to taste
Lemon juice; 2 tbsp (10g)
Black olive, chopped; 1 tbsp (5g)
- Roast the eggplant on direct flame, so that they are charred and cooked.
- De-skin and keep the flesh on a strainer to drain excess of moisture. Remove excess of seeds if required.
- Add salt, crushed pepper, lemon juice, tahina paste, olive oil, minced garlic and cumin powder to the chopped eggplant and mix well.
- Adjust seasoning and whip well to make it light and smooth, fold in the chopped parsley to the Babaganoush.
- Garnish with chopped olives and drizzle olive oil on top.
- Serve with Foodhall Keto Crackers.