The classic kulfi gets an updo with The House of Tea's Masala Chai.
Cook Time: 30 minutes
Serves: 6 people
3 tsp THT masala chai powder
½ cup Milk
½ cup condensed milk
4 tbsp crushed pistachios
½ cup double cream
1 tsp cinnamon powder
All ingredients are available at Foodhall stores.
- In a saucepan, add milk, The House of Tea Masala Chai powder and cinnamon powder and bring it to a boil. Strain and keep aside. Let it cool.
- Once the milk has cooled, add condensed milk and chopped pistachios.
- In a large bowl, beat the heavy cream until soft peaks form.
- Fold the tea mixture into the cream.
- Divide this mixture in kulfi moulds or plastic cups and let it freeze overnight.