1 pack digestive biscuits
1 cup butter, divided
1½ cups + 2 tablespoons creamy peanut butter, divided
1 cup powdered sugar
1 cup chocolate chips
½ cup heavy whipping cream
All ingredients are available at Foodhall stores
- In a food processor, finely crush the digestive biscuits. Stir the crumbs together with 8 tablespoons melted butter until well combined and looks like wet sand.
- Take this butter and biscuit mixture and press into the bottom and sides of a pie tin. Freeze crust for 10 minutes until set.
- In a large mixing bowl, mix together 8 tablespoons of softened butter, 1½ cups creamy peanut butter, and powdered sugar. Beat on low speed until smooth and creamy.
- Spoon this peanut butter mixture over the crust into a smooth layer. You can use a spatula to smoothen the surface. Place it back in freezer.
- In a large glass bowl, place chocolate chips and remaining 2 tablespoons of peanut butter. Heat up heavy whipping cream to a rolling simmer over medium-high heat and pour the cream over the chocolate chips and peanut butter and let sit for 5 minutes. This will melt the chocolate and soften the butter.
- Whisk until completely smooth.
- Pour the chocolate layer over the peanut butter cream layer.
- Refrigerate, covered, at least 1 hours until ready to serve.