This recipe is a classic dish made with cherry tomatoes and pasta. Add a little bit of parmesan cheese shavings in the end if needed.
Cook Time: 30 minutes
Serves: 4 people
500 g spaghetti
5 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
500 g cherry tomatoes
2 cloves of garlic
8 fresh basil leaves
Arqa salt to taste
All ingredients are available at Foodhall stores.
- In a pan, heat olive oil. Drop in a crush garlic clove to infuse its flavour in the oil fro a few minutes.
- Remove the garlic and add cherry tomatoes with some salt. Sauté till the tomatoes soften. Take it off the heat and let it sit aside.
- Cook spaghetti in until al dente. While draining out the water, reserve about a cup of water.
- Re-heat the pan with tomatoes on medium high heat.
- Tip in the spaghetti along with the residual water into the pan and mix well.
- Tear fresh basil just before serving.