1 (large) zucchini, cut into 1/8″ – 1/4″ slices
1/3 cup breadcrumbs
1/4 cup finely grated parmesan cheese
1/4 tsp black pepper
Arqa sea salt to taste
1/8 tsp garlic powder
1/8 tsp cayenne pepper
1/2 cup low-fat milk
All ingredients are available at Foodhall stores.
- Preheat oven to 220 degrees C.
- Combine in a small mixing bowl, breadcrumbs, parmesan cheese, black pepper, salt, garlic powder, and cayenne pepper. Dip zucchini slices into milk and dredge into bread crumbs to coat both sides.
Note: It may be necessary to press crumbs onto zucchini slices to ensure the crumbs stick.
- Arrange zucchini on a non-stick cookie sheet and lightly mist with a non-stick cooking spray.
- If using a rack, place rack on a cookie sheet. Bake 15 minutes, turn over and continue baking until golden, approximately 10-15 minutes (being careful not to burn).
- Allow to cool to room temperature before storing in an airtight container.