Sour cream; 2 tbsp
Chives, chopped; 1 tbsp
Lemon juice; 1 tsp
Capers, chopped; 2 tsp
Parsley, chopped; 1 tsp
Black pepper, crushed;1/4tsp
Egg yolk; 1 no.
Olive oil; 1 cup
Smoked salmon; 12 slices
1. In a blender combine the egg yolk, lemon juice, salt, pepper and slowly add the olive oil to emulsify and make the sauce while the grinder is still blending.
2. Add the chopped capers and parsley and mix well, season and add the sour cream.
3. Refrigerate to chill the caper aioli till until it is to be used.
4. Lay out individual salmon slices on a chopping board, thinly spread with caper aioli and spread it carefully over length of the salmon slice.
5. Roll up salmon starting with largest end to make a loosely rolled rosette. It should stand up on one end.
6. Put a dollop of Caper aioli and garnish it with chopped parsley and microgreens.
7. Serve chilled.