Pesarattu is one of the most commonly eaten breakfasts in Andhra pradesh
1 cup Traditions by Foodhall Sprouted Moong Flour
2 tbsp rice flour
1 tsp ginger, chopped
1 tsp dry red chilli, chopped
1tsp green chilli, chopped
Few curry leaves
1tsp cumin, coarsely ground
1/2 cup onion, chopped
All ingredients are available at Foodhall stores.
- Combine Traditions by Foodhall Sprouted Moong Flour, rice flour, salt with water to make a smooth batter similar to the consistency of a dosa batter.
- Chop 1 tsp each of ginger, dry red chilli, green chilli & curry leaves. Add coarsely ground cumin to the pesarattu batter & let it rest for 30 mins till flavours infuse.
- Heat a greased dosa tawa, pour the batter with a ladle and spread it to a thin round layer with the base of the ladle.
- Evenly sprinkle chopped onion over the pesarattu, add ghee or butter & cook over slow flame till crisp & golden.
- Serve hot with coconut chutney.