Looking for an easy to make dessert, try Shivesh Bhatia's special recipe of Vanilla Flan.
Cook Time: 1 hour
Serves: 2-3 people
½ can condensed milk (200 g)
¾ cup granulated white sugar
½ cup milk
1 cup heavy cream
2 tbsp vanilla extract
7-8 fresh raspberries and mint leaves, to garnish
- Pre-heat your oven to 180 degrees C.
- In a non-stick pan, heat the sugar until it caramelizes and becomes golden-brown. Divide the caramelized sugar between 4 ramekins and swirl to quote the bottoms of the ramekins.
- In a large bowl, beat condensed milk, heavy cream, vanilla extract, milk until well combined. Add eggs one at a time and beat well after each addition. Pour the mixture over the caramelized sugar.
- Place the ramekins in a larger container and fill it with one-inch of water. Bake for 30-40 minutes or until set.
- Garnish with fresh raspberries and mint leaves.