Chia Seeds; 4 tbsp
Mango, peeled and diced into bite size pieces; 1 large
Matcha Powder; 1/4 tsp
Coconut Milk or Almond Milk; 1 1/2 cups
Honey or Maple Syrup; 1/4 tsp
Mint Leaves, Coconut Flakes and Flax Seeds; for toppings
- In a bowl, mix chia seeds and matcha powder with coconut or almond milk. Set this mixture aside for 45-60 mins for the chia seeds to bloom.
- Add honey or maple syrup and mix thoroughly.
- Transfer this mixture in desired serving dishes. Fill halfway and layer with 2 tablespoons of diced mangoes.
- Layer all the way up with chia and matcha mix.
- Top with chopped mangoes, mint leaves, coconut flakes and flax seeds.
- Serve immediately or chilled.
‘Tis the season… for strawberries!