Preparation Time- 5mins
Cooking/ Baking Time- 10mins
4 ½ cup Whole milk
1/2 cup bittersweet/milk Chocolate Chips
1/2 cup semi-sweet Chocolate chips
3/4 cup Salted Caramel sauce, warm
Salted Caramel Sauce
- In a medium saucepan set over medium heat, add the milk.
- When the milk is warm, add the chocolate chips and caramel.
- Whisk constantly until chocolate has melted and the caramel is smooth.
- Pour in the vanilla extract and whisk to combine.
- Remove from the heat and allow to cool for 5 minutes before serving.
- Top with whipped cream, caramel sauce and chocolate shavings.