Carrot; 1/2 cup, cooked
Shallot onions; 1 cup, peeled
Celery; 1/2 cup, peeled and diced
Cauliflower florets; 1 cup, blanched
Baby potato; 1/2 cup, cooked
Green peas; 1/4 cup, cooked
French beans; 1/2 cup, diced and cooked
Fresh thyme; 2 tbsp.
Fresh parsley; 2 tbsp.
Fresh cream; 3/4 cup
Cream of potato soup; 1 cup
Cream of celery soup; 1 cup
Bread crumb; 1 1/2 cup
Parmesan cheese; 3 tbsp.
Salt & black pepper; as required
Butter; 2 tbsp.
Garlic minced; 2 tsp.
Onion diced; 1/2 cup
1. Preheat oven to 200 degree C. Melt butter in a heavy bottom pan & sauté the garlic until pink. Add onions and sauté. Then add all the vegetables and mix well. Season with 1 tbsp. thyme and parsley. Cover and cook for 8-10 minutes.
2. Stir in potato & celery soup to the pot and simmer to cook slowly.
3. Check for the seasoning and thickness of the casserole and add 2 tbsp. grated parmesan. Transfer the contents in a baking dish.
4. Mix breadcrumbs with 1 tbsp. parmesan and 1 tbsp. herbs and spoon over the vegetable mixture.
5. Place baking pan in the oven and bake @ 180 degree C for 25 minutes or until topping is golden brown and filling is bubbly. Cool on a wire rack & Serve.