140g plain flour
4 whole eggs
Salt and pepper to taste
Sunflower oil to grease + more
All ingredients are available at Foodhall stores
- Preheat the oven to 230 ⁰C.
- Grease the 6-cup muffin pan with a little sunflower oil and add a spoonful extra. Place the pan back in the heated oven.
- In a large bowl, place the flour and beat in the eggs one by one, slowly. It should be a smooth batter.
- Gradually add the milk and keep whisking to make sure it mixes in well and no lumps are formed.
- Pour this batter into a jug, then remove the hot muffin tin from the oven.
- While it is still hot, carefully pour the batter into each cup (3/4 full) and put it back in the oven. The batter is enough to make 12 puddings.
- Bake them for 20-25 minutes until the puddings have puffed up and become brown.
- Take them out of the oven, unmould and serve immediately.