Your cart is empty now.
Avail a special 10% off on your first order. Use code WITHLOVE10 on checkout.
Cucumber Feta Parcels
Cook Time : 10 minutes
Difficulty : Easy
Serves : 4-6 people
- 2 cucumbers
- ½ cup feta cheese
- 1 red bell pepper, finely chopped
- 1 yellow bell pepper, finely chopped
- Few sprigs of thyme
- Few pomegranate seeds
- Zest of a lemon
- 12 nos. chives
- Slice the cucumber into thin ribbons using mandolin slicers or peeler. You will need two ribbons for each parcel. Set aside.
- Combine feta, peppers, pomegranate, lemon zest and thyme well in a small bowl.
- To assemble, lay out one cucumber ribbon on a flat surface, ideally a wooden board. Place small spoonful of feta filling on one side and fold it over to make a parcel. Using another ribbon as cross section, cover and pack the parcel completely. Tie with a chive to secure it properly.
- Repeat with all the ribbons and serve as a cold appetizer ideally at a brunch.
translation missing: en.general.search.loading