Your cart is empty now.
Avail a special 10% off on your first order. Use code WITHLOVE10 on checkout.
KHUS KHUS KA HALWA
- Khuskhus, 1 cup
- Ghee, 1 tsp
- Makhane, 1/2 cup
- Ghee, 1/2 cup
- Sugar, 1 cup
- Cardamom powder, 1/2 tsp
- Milk, 1 cup
- Almonds, 7-8 nos, chopped
- Pistachios, 7-8 nos, chopped
- Makhane, 7-8 nos
- Take a bowl and soak 1 cup of KhusKhus in it for some time.
- Drain the water and grind the khuskhus to make a paste out of it.Take ghee in a pan and add makhane to it.
- Roast them for a minute.In another pan, take half cup ghee and add khuskhus paste to it.
- Mix well and add sugar to the pan.
- Mix them and add cardamom powder. Mix thoroughly.
- Add a cup of milk to the paste.
- Stir thoroughly.
- Cover and let the mix cook for a while on a low flame.
- Uncover at the simmering point and add almonds, pistachios and makhane.
- Mix the nuts thoroughly with the entire cooked halwa.
- Serve hot with generous garnishing of chopped nuts.
translation missing: en.general.search.loading