Your cart is empty now.
Avail a special 10% off on your first order. Use code WITHLOVE10 on checkout.
SPICED HONEY GRANOLA BITES
Rolled oat, 4 cups
- Sunflower seeds, ¼ cup
- Almonds, ½ cup, chopped
- Walnuts, ½ cup, chopped
- Pumpkin seeds, ¼ cup
- Salt, 1/2 tsp
- Cinnamon powder, 1 tsp
- Coconut oil, 1/2 cup
- Cardamom, ½ tsp
- Nutmeg, ½ tsp
- Honey, 1/2 cup
- Almond extract, 1 tsp
- Preheat oven to 170 degrees celcius. Line a baking tray or a pan with a silicone mat or a parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, add the oats, chopped nuts/seeds, salt. Stir with a spatula until combined.
- In a small pot on medium low heat, melt the coconut oil and honey. Stir and once melted, turn off heat. Stir in the almond extract and spices. Add mixture to the large bowl. Stir until everything is well combined.
- Pour granola mixture onto the prepared pan and spread it into an even layer. Bake for 20-30 minutes until lightly golden brown, stirring halfway then pressing the stirred granola down with your spatula to create an even layer.
- Once baked, let cool. Cut into desired sizes and drizzle/ dip the bar into chocolate and garnish as desired
translation missing: en.general.search.loading