Your cart is empty now.
Avail a special 10% off on your first order. Use code WITHLOVE10 on checkout.
WHITE CHOCOLATE AND COCONUT TRUFFLES
- Desiccated Coconut / Blanched Coconut Flakes, 200g
- Sweetened Condensed Milk, 100g
- Vanilla Extract, ½ tsp
- Cardamom powder, 5g
- White Chocolate, 200g
- Salt, a pinch
- Place the coconut in a mixing bowl and add in the condensed milk mixture. Mix well until it is well combined.
- Transfer the mixture into a bowl and refrigerate.
- Once set, roll into 20-30g balls and refrigerate
- Enrobe the balls in some tempered white chocolate. Place them onto a tray lined with a silpat / baking paper and allow it to crystallize in a cold room or briefly in the refrigerator.
translation missing: en.general.search.loading